Job Description Summary : JOB SUMMARY
The Business Development Manager oversees all phases of new base development and responsible for meeting deadlines as it relates to new base start up. They work independently and collaboratively across all departments in identifying potential locations, and develops a business plan to achieve success for greenfield growth. They provide on-sight management of field business opportunities as they pertain to potential new bases of operations or joint ventures. They gather verifiable data to analyze business opportunities. They provide potential customers with the vision of a superior customer care and service. They assist in evaluating existing bases of operations for suggested interventions/modifications to support volume increases. They conduct research and background evaluations for potential management and staff positions.
• Oversee all phases of new base development and responsible for meeting deadlines as it relates to new base start up.
• Works independently and collaboratively to identify potential new locations and develops a business plan to achieve success for greenfield growth.
• Provides on-sight management of business opportunities as they pertain to potential new bases of operations, joint ventures, and or base moves.
• Gathers and analyzes data with the development team on new locations.
• Creates business plans on proposed new sites.
• Validates and interprets information gathered through on-site visits, local and industry and competitive intelligence.
• Assists in the development planning process in conjunction with senior management.
• Provides updates to the Director of Business Development and Special Services on all projects.
• Assists in evaluating existing bases of operation for suggested interventions/modifications to support volume increases.
• Conducts research and evaluates for potential management and staff positions.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor of Science in Business, Management, Marketing, Healthcare or related field or a combination of education and experience.
• Management and sales training courses/experience preferred.
• Excellent computer skills in a MS Windows environment and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong analytical, problems solving, change management and communication skills required.
• Ability to multitask and perform effectively in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Exhibits professionalism, is ethical and able to maintain confidentiality.
• Well-organized, analytical and self-directed.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to relate to and interact with people at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated facilitation and presentation skills.
• Active listening skills.
• Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Two (2) years of strategic planning and business development experience required; 5 years preferred.
• Minimum two (2) years of air medical experience in program services and /or management role preferred.
• In-depth understanding of services and operations within the air medical industry and healthcare industry. | Job Description :
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled