Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Facilities Assistant will support the daily operations of the Facilities Department by maintaining grounds and buildings.
• Perform general maintenance duties: spackling, painting, faucet repair, replace light bulbs, etc.
• Perform routine building inspections and report findings
• Maintain exterior grounds (i.e., pick up trash, maintain smoking area, mow grass, trim, snow removal and ice melt spreading as necessary)
• Inventory and monitor facilities supplies, stock supply closets
• Act as courier when necessary, shuttle paperwork and equipment between bases
• Assist with office moves and room set ups
• Ability to use/operate standard power and hand tools
• Assist with special projects
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Ability to occasionally work modified hours
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• HS Diploma or GED, and three years or equivalent experience as a well-rounded building and grounds technician
• Must obtain, and maintain, a valid Missouri Class E driver’s license or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form
• Able to work independently and complete tasks in a timely, efficient manner
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to adapt to an ever-changing work environment
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.