King Air B200 PIC Amarillo TX
Job Description Summary :
We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response. EagleMed operates an extensive fleet of Beechcraft King Air aircraft
- Single pilot in command IFR
- Operating King Air 90 and 200 series aircraft
- Some with advanced Avionics (G1000)
- Aircraft initial and recurrent training at Flight Safety International
- Operates the aircraft in safe and efficient manner.
- Maintains a schedule set by the Chief Pilot at the designated base.
- Ensures the aircraft is ready to be dispatched.
- Complies with all FAR requirements and company requirements.
- Maintains cleanliness of the aircraft.
- Accurately completes all required paperwork.
- Educational improvement related to awareness of industry best practices.
- Ensures that all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated through the Operational Communications Center.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
- Attends meetings when required, and is required for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotations.
- Upholds company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties during a scheduled shift as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
- Maintains a safety culture as a primary concern.
- *Please note this is a single pilot IFR environment
- $5K Sign-on Bonus
- 7/7 Schedule
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- $16K/Year Geo-Modifier
- On Duty Pilot Housing
- FAA Commercial Multi-Engine Land license, ATP preferred.
- ATP license required within 5 years of hire.
- Assistance in obtaining ATP may be provided if all other qualifications are met.
- FAA First or Second Class medical.
- 2000 hours Total Time.
- 1000 hours PIC.
- 500 hours Multi-Engine.
Please be sure to upload color copies of your ATP / Commercial Instrument License and FAA medical certificate
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Work is performed in a variety of settings to include field; emergency department and office environment. Work may be stressful at times.
• Requires prolonged sitting, lifting and bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
• Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
EagleMed is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans).
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.