FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING OPTIONS AND HYBRID (3 days in office and 2 days home)
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Enrollment Specialist Administrator is responsible for completing enrollment 855B forms, obtaining the necessary information and signatures for all government payors and other commercial payors, as needed. They ensure on-going compliance is maintained regarding Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) guidelines.
- Research and prepare applications for all existing and new AMR Operation locations.
- Request and organize supporting documentation to accompany various provider enrollment applications from multiple departments, including but not limited to: Operations, Corporate Compliance, Legal, Tax, PBS, etc.
- Gather licensing from AMR Operations, for submission with corresponding enrollment applications.
- Request Certificates of Good Standing, Articles of Incorporation, and any merger and/or purchase documentation from Corporate Legal Department.
- The Enrollment Specialist will request a CP575/147C from Corporate Tax Department.
- Coordinate the claims submission process with PBS, including establishing a billing timeframe for new areas of operation.
- Analyze banking structure to determine if new bank accounts are required per CMS regulations.
- Complete application to establish Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- Submit applications and follow-up with carriers providing additional information as requested.
- Maintain database of all licensing and vehicle registrations for all operation locations.
- Communicate to Management all changes in CMS enrollment requirements.
- Research and analyze carrier issues to resolve any current and/or potential problems.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree in Business or a related field preferred.
- One year previous medical transportation or healthcare business experience preferred.
- Spreadsheet, word processing/presentation tools, (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Payor’s A/P systems.
PREFERRED KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- CMS guidelines and the application process.
- Payor policies, requirements and necessary forms for multiple states.
- Billing and claims process.
- Merger and acquisition processes.
- Licensing requirements for all states.
- Medical transportation processes.
- Process of application signature and paperwork compliance.
- When to use and how to apply a National Provider Identifier (NPI).
- CMS carrier systems, (e.g. Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), NPI Crosswalk, PECOS, Claims Processing System).
- HIPAA requirements.