We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Global Medical Response is an industry leader that provides life extending air and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. We are renowned for state-of-the-art helicopter equipment, a safety-first culture, and successful patient missions. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including a 401(k)-retirement plan with a company match and holiday pay. With more than 38,000 employees, we deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. We have job opportunities available across our family of companies and are looking for people who want to make a difference for the communities we serve. When you apply for a position with Seven Bar, you will become part of our global talent network and may receive notifications about positions with our other companies that match your qualifications and interests.
The Mechanic Rotor Wing is responsible for the daily airworthiness and safety of Company Rotor wing aircraft and articles as assigned in accordance with company policies and procedures. The Mechanic Rotor Wing supports all company departments to ensure safe and efficient high quality patient transports.
• Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repairs and alterations in accordance with maintenance procedures, airworthiness directives, service bulletins, service letters and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FAA), company policies and procedures, in a timely manner, with a high standard of safety and quality.
• Ensures all aircraft maintenance record entries are executed and submitted in compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies and procedures and applicable maintenance manuals.
• Participates in company programs to ensure continuous process improvement including but not limited to the ASAP/MSAP Program, Safety and Risk program, and the Continuing Analysis and Surveillance System.
• Maintains, monitors and is accountable for fuel equipment, aircraft parts, tools, supplies and ground support equipment in accordance with company General Operations Manual, as required.
• Acts as support for other mechanics when parts and additional maintenance resources are required.
• Interacts on a regular basis with all Pilots and Med Crew, aircraft maintenance company representatives, FAA, and others as required.
• Works on special projects as required.
• Three (3) years of aircraft maintenance experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations, and of EMS aviation practices and requirements preferred.
• Maintenance experience on current Rotor wing aircraft preferred.
• Avionics troubleshooting knowledge and basic electrical repair experience preferred.
• Aircraft systems knowledge required.
• Aircraft records systems knowledge required.
• Aircraft maintenance planning experience preferred.
• Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and technical publications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
Education:High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Strong work ethic and initiative with an ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and 24/7 on-call rotations.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
• Must be able to demon straight medium level computer skills
• Must have strong communication skills verbally, written and socially.
• Valid and Current FAA Airframe and powerplant (A&P) required
• Inspection Authorization recommended preferred.
Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated
If your passion is flying and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled