REMOTE SALESFORCE DEVELOPER
The Salesforce Developer will support the Growth Analytics and Intelligence team supporting business development activities across the Company. The primary role of the Salesforce Developer will be to maintain and improve the Company’s use of the Salesforce.com platform, including customizing objects, building Lightning Web Components, creating workflows, Visual Force pages, and other functions to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the Salesforce system. The Salesforce Developer will need to have enough Salesforce development experience to build with minimal support on Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Workflows, Process Builders, and other related items. The candidate will also be responsible for supporting Company initiatives related to redesigning the Salesforce instance to meet current and future Company needs, including the potential design and launch of new apps and interfaces. Additionally, the candidate will be primarily responsible for integrating new organizations acquired by the Company by reviewing and potentially combining their instances.
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning Web Components, and other technologies to build customized solutions.
- The Salesforce Developer will have Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS) and integration experience on SOAP and RESTful Web services.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- The Salesforce Developer will Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across Salesforce.
- Create custom objects, permissions, roles.
- The Salesforce Developer will manage the back end of our Salesforce instance with approximately 200 users, with multiple departments using Salesforce.
- Lead Development QA process.
- Evaluate and rebuild legacy architecture to better meet the needs of the Company today, and potentially lead the installation of beneficial AppExchange plug ins.
- Build Flows, Workflows and Process Builds as needed.
- Monitor System Data Storage and API usage.
- Minimal national travel (1-2 times per quarter).
- 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience, with experience managing an Unlimited edition instance with > 100 users.
- Certification as a Salesforce Developer I required, Developer II preferred
- Fluent in Excel and Access. Understanding of PowerBI and other business intelligence software.
- Understanding of and experience with Salesforce architecture and API
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications.
- College degree, Masters preferred.
- Knowledge of the medical transportation industry preferred but not require