Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Provides human resources support to applicants, new hires and current employees; provides administrative support for the human resources department; maintains accuracy of confidential personnel data, records, reporting and compliance.
- Provides human resources support for employees throughout the employment life cycle to include 1) maintenance and oversight of pre-employment tracker (ensuring all pre-employment files and documents are complete); 2) preparing for and overseeing all aspects of the new hire employee orientation (NEO) process.
- Assists HR department in carrying out various leave-related items to include FMLA, iFMLA, ADA, Military and the coordination of benefits associated with the leave process.
- Supports HR reporting needs (e.g., termination; compliance; HR metrics) and special projects.
- Partners with the HR Specialist regarding file management of confidential reviews, forms and documents into appropriate employee files, all while maintaining a high level of confidentiality. Oversees employee file process to ensure proper retention and organization of files is maintained.
- Accurately reviews and reconciles monthly human resources invoices.
- Reviews and distributes incoming human resources correspondence.
- Provides on-going human resources support for the HR Team (Generalists; LOA Coordinator and HR leadership) on an as-needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or Equivalent, Associates Degree a plus
Minimum 2 years’ experience with administrative functions
1-2 years gained in the human resources field and 1-2 years of leave administration preferred
- Excellent customer service background and knowledge of office managment procedures/processes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products with intermediate to advanced Excel.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- None or very limited exposure to physical risks.
- May be required to sit for long periods of time; manual dexterity is required.
- Ability to talk and hear others; very limited physical effort required.
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills with the ability to respond to questions in a tactful and professional manner with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced office setting.
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills; ability to derive conclusions from compiled data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
- Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.