Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Status: Full Time
The Administrative Assistant handles a wide variety of complex and confidential situations and resolves conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office. They are responsible for confidential and time sensitive material; preparing routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports; and they will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Typing, filing, ordering supplies
• Writes letters and correspondence as needed
• Maintains files on correspondence
• Answers telephones, screens calls, and takes messages
Reports & Records
• Maintains reports and records
• Assists in collecting data as needed
• Assists with preparation of materials as directed
• Assists with reports and issues as requested
• Schedules meetings and appointments
• Maintains schedules including travel and lodging arrangements
Other Duties or Special Projects as Assigned
• Attends committee meetings and prepares minutes as directed
• Associate Degree or equivalent in experience
• Computer skills to ensure proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
• Two years experience in related field preferred
• Ability to make independent decisions within the leadership framework as defined by the report structure.
• General office equipment skills needed (fax, copy, multi-line phone, etc.)
• Proficient in medical and legal terminology. | Job Description :
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORSEmployee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reporting Relationship: Supervisor
Interrelationships: Employees; Public
Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your Covid-10 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled